From Trap To Freedom
                               
Let's fly, Be the Butterfly

~Ananta Yogi

I have manifested pain for so long in my life, I projected situations, circumstances in my life which leads me towards it. I loved it secretly, It became my companion.

Companion which I feared to lose. 😃😃

One part of me was fighting 🙅‍♂️with it, another part of me craving 🤦🏼‍♀️for it. Something inside me was giving me the courage 🧛‍♀️to face every challenge, struggle, fear, odds in my life and another part of me dying inside and asking God to cease my existence.

Cease my soul existence where there is no pain and trouble or memory at all.

I used to wear two masks 👥 and neither of them was my TRUE SELF but yes one of them was my current reality which was hard to reveal.☺️

One of them was tough, bold, happy, fearless, and have don't care attitude.
Another hidden one was strong yet wounded, heartbroken, craving for love, social acceptance and fulfilment

But one particular thing inside me became the greatest tool for me. My survival skills. I was never ready to give up, I wanted to fight till last breathe. I had this undeniable faith that something is out there, waiting for me, life is more than what I’m experiencing or seeing right now.

And yes one day, my faith leads to me towards truth, everything turned out to be true. Too good but True 🙂❣️.

Most of us don’t know but they live two lives, they wear the fake mask for social acceptance, have this hidden protection wall surrounding them, hide their emotions, and fear to express their true feelings.

And most people love and admire their pain secretly, they feel their fulfilment/significance by self-pity. And if there is no pain, how would they pity themselves ?😀.

But one thing is here that if you are not ready to accept this, then you are gonna to be always there, trapped like in time loop. Where thing repeat itself if you don’t learn and let it go 😀😀. To meet with your TRUE SELF, first you need to accept your reality, you need to reveal your true feelings, expression.

Your Body, mind and soul should be in sync.

If you observe time loop movies shows this thing only, you are trapped until you learn and crack the secret.

If you haven’t seen any movie like that then watch it or watch it again with a new perspective.

The same thing goes with the universe, you would be drawn in same situations and attract the same type of people until you learn what you need to learn 🤣🤣. No matter how hard you cry, it doesn’t work in that way, no one gonna to listen to your sad stories. The universes going to play the role of a tough headmaster who is ready to take shit out of you 😛😛 at every mistake with his stick.

So are you ready to learn or you wanna to be in that time trap FOREVER? 😀😂.
Life is yours, the choice is yours.

Take control (of your life) and become Hero or be in control (outside factors) and become Zero.


Know more about us -
www.bethebutterfly.org
www.beingshiva.org
www.bethebutterflyshoppe.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before setting a goal, ask some questions to yourself

Don’t indulge your mind in Comparison

The Gift